Happy Birthday 86th Audrey Hepburn (images)

         In honor of Audrey Hepburn’s 86th birthday today here’s my Design Project 1 from my undergrad at design school days three years ago. It was during my Color & Design class. I used Photoshop to posterize the original image and use complementary colors purple and yellow.  Often times many of us fashion fans only share younger images of her (myself included) so I wanted to include an older picture of her at age 60.  Not only was she a fashion icon, actress, but also humanitarian thanks to her work with UNICEF.  To find lesser known facts about you can click here.



Original Reference Picture
Posterize to 9 levels


Progress Picture  required to show proof of work.

Final Project

Audrey Hepburn photographed in Amsterdam on 24 April 1990, when she was 60. Photo: Archive/AFP/Getty Images
                                                         


All images and information appear courtesy of GettyImages, Biography, and

You Might Also Like

0 comments