2015 Video Music Awards Red Carpet (Images)

                                                                    (8/30/15)
                             Check out some of the looks from last night's VMAs red carpet.


Singer Taylor Swift in Ashish
 Image Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty Images

Selena Gomez in Calvin Klein Collection
  Image Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty Images

Singer Demi Lovato in Nicolas Jebran-This dress was hot, but my only complaint is I wish she had done something else with her hair. I am just over this wet look.
 Image Credit: Getty Images

Nick Jonas in Versace- I am not a leather fan, but this look works for him.
 Image Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty Images


Singer FKA Twigs in Atelier Versace- She switched up her look here. I am liked her “signature hairstyle”, but I liked the loose waves she chose.

 Image Credit: Getty Images

Gigi Hadid in Emilia Wickstead
 Image Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty Images

Vanessa Hudgens in Naeem Khan- I really liked the color and overall design, but felt it was a little long for the VMAs.  However, I will say it gave contrast more risqué looks on the red carpet.
 Image Credit: Larry Busacca/Getty Images

Disney Star Laura Marano in Victoria Beckham & Louis Vuitton clutch
 Image Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty Images

Singer Tori Kelly
 Image Credit: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images

TV personality and co-host (The Real) Jennie Mai
 Image Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage

Nicki Minaj in Labourjoisie-This was definitely a great choice for her. The color of the gown compliments so well with her skin tone.
 Image Credit: Getty Images

Singer Britney Spears in Labourjoisie-The gold stunner looks great on her. It showed skin without going overboard.
 Image Credit:Getty Images

Model and Actress Emily Ratajkowski in Altuzarra
 Image Credit:Getty Images

Singer Tinashe in vintage Alaia-This is one of my favorite looks of the night. I called it Gingham kicked up. There is no mistaking it was a mini dress, but I think the boots saved it for being too much.
 
 Image Credit: Rob Latour/REX Shutterstock

Actress (The Vampire Diaries) and Singer Kat Graham-I  really like her unique sense of style. I am digging the vintage.
 Image Credit :Rob Latour/REX Shutterstock

Singer Ciara in Alexandre Vauthier-I might be in the minority here, but this isn’t one of my favorite looks from her.I think what is really is bothering me is the choker neckline, but that could just be my personal preference.
 
 Image Credit:Kevin Mazur/WireImage
All images /information appear courtesy of E!Online, Harper’s Bazaar and WWD. All opinions expressed are my own. My Own Sense of Fashion ©

You Might Also Like

0 comments