Product Review: ShopStyle X BaubleBar

                     *Update some of the items mentioned in this post are now sold out.*
Recently, I won the opportunity to participate in Shopstyle X BaubleBar gifting program. For those who are unfamiliar BaubleBar is an online jewelry retailer.  It was founded in 2011 by two Harvard Business School graduates and former investment bankers Amy Jain and Daniella Yacobovsky.  I chose the Charmed I’m Sure Gift Set to review. I categorized my review into sections.                                       Here’s what I had to say.                                                                                              
Packaging
Inside of the Box
Travel Pouch

Image credit: My Own Sense of Fashion

What stood out to me is how neatly it was packaged.  The first thing you will see when you open your package is a lime envelope which includes an invoice and a return label.  Another thing that caught my eye is the distinctive tissue paper.  An interesting feature is that the box swings out to showcase the charms on each side.   A travel pouch is included which is great for ladies who tend to travel.
                                                                            

 Color
Charmed I’m Sure Gift Set
Image credit: BaubleBar



Image credit: My Own Sense of Fashion
I can happily say the color stays very true to the photos on their website.  I don’t own a lot gold jewelry, but for this gift set, I can say it works.

Style
Necklace (Front & Back)

Image credit: My Own Sense of Fashion
Necklace with all five charms
Image credit: BaubleBar


The style of this gift set is very youthful and versatile. You can wear all five charms at once or chose to wear your favorite.  It also includes a 27” braid chain for a more relaxed fit.  It can easily be worn for casual or formal occasions.

Final Thoughts

Thanks again to ShopStyle and BaubleBar for the opportunity.  You can view this product  and so much more by checking out BaubleBar. They offer free shipping and returns.



               This post is in collaboration with BaubleBar and ShopStyle Collective.  This product was gifted in return for an honest review.

 All opinions expressed on the blog appear courtesy of Tamarah Brown for My Own Sense of Fashion ©.    No use or reproduction may occur without the written consent of the author.

You Might Also Like

0 comments