Inner Peace- An Interview with Jen Stock

Image Credit: Jen Stock Designs



We here at My Own Sense of Fashion are always searching to bring you the best when it comes to fashion.  With that being said, I am interviewing Jewelry Designer Jen Stock of Jen Stock Designs. For those who may be unfamiliar, Jen Stock Designs is a Luxury Vegan Yoga Influenced Jewelry line. Keep reading to find out more about this brand.


Image Credit: Jen Stock Designs

1.      You have been a yogini for over 27 years and you incorporate that into your jewelry. What made you decide to design jewelry with yoga as the inspiration?

My jewelry has always been influenced by my interest in different cultures and bringing them all together in my pieces.  I was a jewelry designer for many years as well as a practicing yogini, but about 12 years ago they naturally merged when I made my first Mala style piece. In other words, “I wanted a cool Mala!”


2.      Among your clientele are celebrities such as Rihanna, Heidi Klum, Elaine Irwin, Gabby Bernstein, Swizz Beatz, Elena Brower, k.d. Lang, LL Cool J, Nelly Furtado, Rita Ora, Journey, Mandy Ingber, The Black Crowes and Russell Simmons.  Have you ever received a unique request when designing a particular piece and what was it?  (They came remain anonymous if you would like).

Two people have asked me to create a vial for their dog’s ashes and turn into a necklace.  I have not made either.  I consider myself a beader, not a jewelry maker and definitely not a glass blower.
 God-dess Necklace
Image Credit: Jen Stock Designs


3.      Each collection ‘s name is inspired by Yoga and Buddhist culture.  How did you decide which names you would use and why?  
Organic.  I came up with the goddess almost 10 years ago. I changed the spelling by adding the hyphen about 8 years ago when a man first bought one!
Image Credit: Jen Stock Designs

4.      What would you say is your most popular piece?  
My signature Collection is the ©God-dess Necklace.  Most people start with one of those from me.

Image Credit: Jen Stock Design

5.      Lastly, where can people find you online?
@jenstockdesigns on Instagram , Twitter &Facebook


Thank you for your time.
Special thanks to Jen Stock of Jen Stock Designs.  Be sure to check out Jen Stock Designs at their website and on social media. 

All opinions expressed on the blog appear courtesy of Tamarah Brown for My Own Sense of Fashion © unless otherwise stated (i.e. interviews).  No use or reproduction may occur without the written consent of the author.

Follow us on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter  to see what we have in store. Let us know what topic you would like next on the blog.









You Might Also Like

0 comments