Beauty Sleep- My Favorite Sleep Masks

     






             I am a big fan of sleep masks. Putting on my favorite one is part of my nightly bedtime regime.  Not only are they cute, but help make sure you get a good night’s sleep.  If you tend to have a hectic schedule like me sometimes you might need a little help in this department.  Here are a few eye masks that you will like no matter your specific taste.

1.        Eyelash Sateen Sleep Mask












Pick out your favorite to catch up on must needed beauty rest.  Are you a fan of eye masks? Do you prefer solid or whimsical print?  Let us know in the comments below.

All opinions expressed on the blog appear courtesy of Tamarah Brown for My Own Sense of Fashion © unless otherwise stated.  No use or reproduction may occur without the written consent of the author.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter to see what we have in store. Let us know what topic you would like next on the blog.


You Might Also Like

0 comments