The Big 30- My 30th Birthday (Images)

    

A few weeks ago I celebrated my 30th birthday. 30 is supposed to be the age when you are supposed to have certain things accomplished. However, that’s up to interpretation.  This year my birthday was pretty low key. I didn’t have a big party or a destination party, but I spent time with my family.  You can still have an awesome birthday even on a budget. Check out some of the moments from my big day and etc.
                              
My Birthday Cake

How cute are the candles?  I got a great deal on them at the local Walmart Neighborhood Market.
Free Sandwich from Honey Baked Ham
30th birthday theme napkins and martini glass from Party City

Party City is one of my favorite stores especially when it comes to birthdays.
Free Burrito from Moe’s Southwestern Grill
When you sign up for their fan club you will receive a free burrito of your choice on your birthday.

Free Birthday Drink from Starbucks
What’s better than a little caffeine fix especially on your birthday?
Birthday Car Selfie

I pinned my bangs for a pinup look.
Birthday Cards from My Uncles
How cute are these cards from two of my uncles ?
Overall, I had a pretty good birthday. My 20s were filled with a lot of life lessons and accomplishments.   I am looking forward to seeing what 30 entails.  
How do you celebrate your birthday? Let us know in the comments below.

All opinions expressed on the blog appear courtesy of Tamarah Brown for My Own Sense of Fashion © unless otherwise stated (i.e. interviews).  No use or reproduction may occur without the written consent of the author.

Follow us on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter  to see what we have in store. Let us know what topic you would like next on the blog.



You Might Also Like

0 comments