Influenster Product Review ChapStick © Natural Lip Butters



           Last month, I was granted the opportunity to review ChapStick® 100% Natural Lip Butters. Since we are in the midst of fall season they couldn’t have arrived at a better time.  Since ChapStick is one of my go-to lip care brands I was eager to test them out.   Here is my experience.
Opened Box

ChapStick® 100% Natural Lip Butters
Green Tea Mint, Pink Grapefruit, & Sweet Papaya

   Of course, one of the first things I noticed is the box which illustrates the three lip balms.  I like how each flavor is depicted by image behind the actual lip balm.  Speaking of flavors, the box includes three butter in Green Tea Mint, Pink Grapefruit, and Sweet Papaya. Of the trio included I tried the Pink Grapefruit.  Upon application, it goes on smooth and you do get a burst of citrus. 
Info Card included in Box

However, it isn't  overpowering.   I tested out the 8hr hour moisturization while attending covering a local fashion event.  I will say I had to reapply a couple of times, but not as often as my usual lip balm.  Lastly, there a few ingredients that keep it from being completely 100% Natural.  Other than those two things I don’t have any further complaints.
Pros
Smooth Texture and Lightweight
Great Flavors

Cons

Multiple reapplications of product needed
Not  100% Natural Ingredients

You can find Chapstick ® 100% Natural Lip Butters at your local retailers.

I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes.  All opinions are my own.

All opinions expressed on the blog appear courtesy of Tamarah Brown for My Own Sense of Fashion © unless otherwise stated (i.e. interviews).  No use or reproduction may occur without the written consent of the author.

Follow us on Facebook ,  Instagram, and Twitter  to see what we have in store. Let us know what topic you would like next on the blog.


You Might Also Like

0 comments