My Next Interview

 Coming Soon to My Own Sense of Fashion is my interview with the 2015 Face of Full Figured Fashion Week (tm) (New York, Los Angeles and Canada) winner Rev'ee Lamar. It was such pleasure interviewing her and an awesome opportunity. You keep your eyes out for this very soon. Also, back in February I also had the honor of interviewing Gwen DeVoe the CEO and Founder of FFFWeek©. For those who might have missed our interview you can check it out here.>> http://naturalcurlyfashionista.tumblr.com/post/109911524081/fashion-on-her-own-terms-an-interview-with-gwen 
I wanted to say a special thanks again to the FFFWeek© for help make all this happened & take time out of their busy schedules. We will keep you post for this interview and all the latest in fashion here at My Own Sense of Fashion.


Image credit: FFFWeek©

You Might Also Like

0 comments