Hats Off- Some of My Favorite Hats (Images)




When I was younger I was a fan of hats. From a baseball cap to a bucket hat I wear a range of hats. Now that I am an adult my taste may have evolved, but I still maintain my love of hats.  Whether I am running an errand or adding the last piece to my outfit you will most likely find me in a hat.  Here are some of my favorite types of hats.
Conductor
Image Credit: My Own Sense of Fashion

I love this type of hat, especially for the wide brim. I have mine for a number of years (seen above).

Fedora



Now, I know some think fedoras are a little cliché, but I enjoy wearing them. I own a couple of them myself, but I haven’t worn them out yet.

Cloche



Cloche hats are one of my favorite throwback picks.  I found mine for a bargain at $2 at Lane Bryant (no longer available) a few years back.

Beret

Berets are a classic and one of my 1st choices for a go to hat.  I grab this hat often when I am on the run especially for a quick trip to the mailbox.

Baseball Cap (Snapbacks)

Baseball ball hats are great especially for those bad hair days.  When I am going for a more casual look this is the type of hat I choose.

Straw Hat



Living here in the South, I have worn more than my share of straw hats, especially during the spring and summer months.  You can also wear a straw hat for more formal affairs depending on the style.

Are you a fan of hats? Which styles are your favorites? Let us know in the comments.

All opinions expressed on the blog appear courtesy of Tamarah Brown for My Own Sense of Fashion © unless otherwise stated.  No use or reproduction may occur without the written consent of the author. 




Follow us on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter  to see what we have in store. Let us know what topic you would like next on the blog.

You Might Also Like

0 comments