Coming Soon So Very Sofia by Sofía Vergara for Avon(Images)


Image Credit: Avon

On Tuesday, it was announced Actress Sofía Vergara is releasing a new fragrance So Very Sofia by Sofía Vergara for Avon exclusively launching this fall.   The fragrance has a playful blend of tropical passion fruit, exotic Flor de Mayo Orchid and bright golden patchouli.

Actress Sofia VergaraImage Credit: Avon


“I’ve always loved perfumes, even as a young girl. Growing up in Colombia, smelling good was a big deal, and perfume was a common gift. I spray it on my wrists, behind my ears, on my clothing, even in my hair. I’m drawn to warm and fruity scents, so what I’ve created with Avon is strong but not too serious—like me. There’s even a hint of Flor de Mayo Orchid, the national flower of Colombia.”
Image Credit: Avon

The collection will include the perfume along with matching body lotion and shower gel.  The fragrance is priced at $36 and will be available through your local Avon Representative. It will officially launch during Avon’s Campaign 21.  However, you can sign up for the waiting list by clicking here.

This will be the third fragrance for Vergara and her first one with Avon. We here at My Own Sense of Fashion will continue to keep you posted on the latest on this story.

All opinions expressed on the blog appear courtesy of Tamarah Brown for My Own Sense of Fashion © unless otherwise stated (i.e. interviews).  No use or reproduction may occur without the written consent of the author.

Follow us on Facebook Instagram, and Twitter  to see what we have in store. Let us know what topic you would like next on the blog.




You Might Also Like

0 comments